Translation Available תרגום זמין Traduction Disponible

לקרוא את הבלוג הזה בעברית, לתרגם הוא בצד הימין Pour traduire ce blog en Français, utiliser le bouton de traduction sur la droite de la page.

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Time won't give me time (with apologies to Culture Club)

So much to do, so little time, and - before you know it - a whole week has gone by!

Last week was one great big airplane ride for me.  I started in New York at the CIJE headquarters on Broadway (If you are a CIJE school, just wait until you see some of the new material we are working on - it will blow your mind!!), mid-week back in LA to livestream Rabbi Sufrin's Parenting and Parasha Class, then a quick stop for food poisoning (boy was I sick!!)  and ending up in Boca Raton for the Consortium of Jewish Day Schools (COJDS) Southwest Regional Conference on how to "Be the Best Educator You Can Be!"

In Boca, I had the honor to be the opening presenter, and in keeping with my ongoing LIVE Webcast Series, my presentation was entitled: "Full STEAM Ahead! How to Immediately Enhance Your Classroom with 21st Century Techniques" 

Here is a picture from the session...

(Notice the KUBI mid picture by my hands... we had a whole crew joining us - fully interactive - live!  See this blog post for more info on the KUBI)

So, you may ask, what is the next event on Yossie's schedule?

Why, the LIVE Webcast next Wednesday, January 25th at 4PM PST of course!!

Please join me and my special guest, Rabbi Aryeh Hoffman - Director of Katz Corner (Brain Space) at Cheder Menachem in Los Angeles, CA - as we discuss Rabbi Hoffman's out-of-the-box approach to maximizing teaching time in a science curriculum that only schedules 1 hour every three weeks for science class!  

If you have ever faced the issue of not having enough time in your curriculum to offer quality, in-depth coverage of a course, this LIVE Webcast is a must for you to attend!


As always, I solicit you comments on the blogsite.

See you next week!

Yossie




Yossie Frankel
IT Director - Shalhevet High School

Checkout my blog: www.technorebbe.com
Twitter @yossiefrankel

No comments:

Post a Comment