Translation Available תרגום זמין Traduction Disponible

לקרוא את הבלוג הזה בעברית, לתרגם הוא בצד הימין Pour traduire ce blog en Français, utiliser le bouton de traduction sur la droite de la page.

Friday, November 1, 2019

It's been a while...

Hi everyone!

It's been a while since I posted anything (OK... Methuselah was young the last time I posted - I get it!!!)

Yes, I am still alive (Thank G-d!!) and doing well over at Harkham Hillel Hebrew Academy here in sunny Beverly Hills, California.

So many of you have been asking me to start blogging again - so guess what!!  I will!!

My goal is to put out one blog a week.  There is so much to write about but my problem is time.  So, I will just make time!

So here is my first blog for November 2019...

As some of my readers may recall, for many years, I was a physics teacher.  

Yep, teaching the wonders of basic physics while dabbling in the work of quantum mechanics.

Since this Shabbat (Jewish Sabbath) we read the section in the Torah (5 books of Moses - the Jewish "bible") about Noah and the flood,  I though that this cartoon would be a fun share.  Enjoy!!

As always, I encourage your comments on the blog page.

Regards,

Yossie



YossieFrankel
Director of Technology
Check out my blog @ technorebbe.com
Hillel Logo
Harkham Hillel Hebrew Academy  
9120 W Olympic Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
310.276.6135
Like us on Facebook  Follow us on Twitter  View on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment