Translation Available תרגום זמין Traduction Disponible

לקרוא את הבלוג הזה בעברית, לתרגם הוא בצד הימין Pour traduire ce blog en Français, utiliser le bouton de traduction sur la droite de la page.

Thursday, May 21, 2015

I have fat fingers

I have a major complaint - I have fat fingers...

Don't misunderstand me, I LOVE using the touch screen on my 'droid smart phone.  It does so much for me while I am on-the-go, but I HATE taking notes with it as I just cant get used to the small on-screen keyboard.  Using my fingers to "write" with is no option either.

You know what else I hate?  Having to take my smartphone off my belt clip in order to jot down a quick note.

Well, it appears, that there is a solution to my "kvetching" (complaining).

Welcome the Phree - fresh out of "The Startup Nation!!" It is the coolest input device that answers all of my dreams.

https://youtu.be/tuY_TYqiasU  
You just MUST watch their video.... and then go to the kickstarter page.


Now if I can only convince my wife to allow me to spend the money. (Hey, OTM Tech... can I get free demo unit and keep it?... Just asking!)

Kol Ha Kavod Gilad, Opher, Uri and Elisha.

As always, please leave you comments on my blog site.

Yossie


Yossie Frankel
Director - Consortium for Information and Academic Technologies
Member Schools:
Harkham Hillel Hebrew Academy - yfrankel@hillelhebrew.org
Oakland Hebrew Day School - y.frankel@ohds.org
Shalhevet High School - y.frankel@shalhevet.org
Yeshivat Yavneh - www.yha.org
Arete Preparatory Academy - yfrankel@areteprep.org
Midreshet Emunah V'Omanut - Jerusalem - yfrankel@emunahvomanut.org
Checkout my blog @ technorebbe.blogspot.com
Twitter @yossiefrankel
YouTube Channel: YossieFrankelChannel
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/yossiefrankel

No comments:

Post a Comment